- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Cardiometabolic
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: whiteswell.com
- Company Address: 62 Briarhill Business Park, Ballybrit, Galway , IE, H91T0H7
- Salary Range: NA
About WhiteSwellMinimally invasive catheter to remove fluid from the lymphatic system to treat heart failure
Working with cross-functional teams, you are motivated by delivering high quality, innovative
technology that consistently meets the needs of customers, impacting clinical outcomes. You are a
proactive leader in technical operations with an ability to work collaboratively with R&D, Quality,
Regulatory, Clinical and Marketing to meet strategic goals through different stages of growth.
Join WhiteSwell, a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation, as we seek to fundamentally shift
treatment of acute decompensated heart failure by harnessing the vital role of the lymphatic system
in restoring fluid balance.
What you’ll do
• Manage the transition of new products from R&D to production.
• Deliver high quality, reliable product that meets current and future demand, with an eye to
continuously improving yields, quality, COGs, process control and efficiency.
• Ensure the supply chain runs smoothly and efficiently, managing relationships with key
manufacturing partners while securing competitive pricing and protecting proprietary
• Work with the VP of Technical Operations and the R&D teams to ensure design for
manufacturing principles are integrated at an early stage of product development.
• Prioritize and manage development of key manufacturing capabilities and core
competencies, identifying strategic out-sourcing balanced with in-sourced operations, and
using best practices to manage quality and mitigate risks to operations.
• Scale the technical operations of the business based on the stage of development.
• Promote a quality culture across operations, grounded in compliance to policies, procedures
• Demonstrate personal leadership while managing the selection and development of talent.
• Act as a trusted advisor to the VP of Technical Operations.
What you bring
• A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, biomedical, electrical, materials or industrial engineering. A
Masters or PhD in a related field is desirable.
• 10 years of experience at a MedTech company or an industry with regulated products and
processes, with at least 5 years in a leadership role with people management responsibilities.
• Track record supporting new products through development, and leading commercialization
and scaling operations to meet global demand, with an eye to meeting needs of all customers.
• Ability to lead and motivate a team, bringing a positive approach to a culture that is respectful,
supportive, goal-oriented, scientific and diverse.
• Skills of planning, analysis, innovation & execution to produce outstanding business results.
• Excellent oral and written English language and interpersonal communication skills.
• Initiative and ability to deliver the entire program of work required to meet strategic business
objectives with a minimal amount of direction and appropriate prioritization.