- Job Type: Intern
- Function: Intern
- Industry: Medtech
- Post Date: 05/24/2023
- Website: mmimicro.com
- Company Address: Via del Paduletto, 10a, 56011 Paduletto PI, Italy
About Medical MicroinstrumentsA surgical robotic platform with wristed instruments for open microsurgery
Want to join a motivated team of 150+ people who are dedicated to improving patient care through surgical robotics? Interested in working in the fast-paced, medical device industry? MMI is looking for people with a passion for innovation and a dedication to excellence.
We are looking for a Cost Controlling Intern
The intern will be involved in Cost Controlling activities and will report directly to the Corporate Controller. The internship is focused on passive cycle, industrial accounting, product and stock valuation, standard cost analysis
- Verify product standard cost calculation and production variance analysis in synergy with the Operations Department
- Ensure the correct administrative-accounting management of the central warehouse and peripheral warehouses, guaranteeing the coverage of all existing operational flows (e.g. triangulations, intra-warehouse flows, counters, estimators etc.)
- Define periodic slowdown and obsolescence analysis;
- Verify the company's ERP technical data for correct costing (master data and bills of materials);
- Industrial Controlling, define and update the standard cost;
- Correct anomalies in the passive flow (goods receipts, price variances, invoices accounting);
- Support the updating of company warehouse procedures;
- Perform activities related to company inventories in collaboration with the Supply Chain department;
- Support controllers in the creation of reports required to periodically update the various departments on project advancements
- Support Operations function
Education and Experience
o Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Economics.
o Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint).
o English: good written and oral capabilities
o Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
o Analytic and proactive approach
MMI is dedicated to improving reconstructive options for surgeons and patients and has developed the first teleoperated robotic platform for open microsurgery. It offers the surgeon motion scaling and tremor elimination and aims to facilitate existing procedures as well as enable new ones in the domain of microsurgery, from post-oncological and trauma reconstructions to ophthalmology, organ transplantation and pediatric surgery.
What We Offer
An exciting and challenging role based in Pisa, Italy. Working in a fun and growing company that is dedicated to improving patient care. The ability to learn new skills under the direction of the Corporate Controller with career advancement opportunities
This is a 6 months internship opportunity
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a med-tech company with the aim of improving patient care? Join us and grow with a team of energy people who will motivate and inspire you!
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
MMI is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.