- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Life Science
- Post Date: 11/27/2023
- Website: racap.com
- Company Address: 200 Berkeley Street, 18th Floor, Boston, MA, 02116
About RA Capital ManagementRA Capital Management is a multi-stage investment manager dedicated to evidence-based investing in public and private healthcare and life science companies, and private planetary health companies.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for managing RA Capital’s reception area and general office space. This person will be the face of the organization and therefore must present as professional, personable, and highly competent. Demonstrates ownership of the appearance and smooth running of the office in general is a top priority.
- Greet all visitors, clients, and vendors professionally, with a pleasant demeanor.
- Ensure visitors and clients are directed to the appropriate RA Capital employee.
- Answer all incoming calls, screen, and direct as requested.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and professional space in the reception area and throughout the entire office including kitchen, conference rooms, and common spaces.
- Order all office and kitchen supplies.
- Receive all incoming deliveries and stock office supplies, kitchen, and conference rooms with appropriate supplies.
- Provide coffee, lunch, and refreshment service to meetings throughout the day as needed.
- Assist with coordinating company lunches, outings, and external events as needed.
- Receive, sort, and deliver mail.
- Maintain access card process and information.
- Maintain contact database.
- Maintain copier, printer, and other general office equipment including the scheduling of service (regular and emergency)
- Serve as back up and support expense entry overflow from EAs as needed.
- Support event planning and organizing as needed (e.g. annual summer event, holiday event)
- Special projects as assigned.
Technical & Behavioral Skills:
- Highly proficient in MS Office, Google calendar and mail, Mac OS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining an attention to detail.
- Demonstrated motivation and maturity in a project-focused, fast-paced environment.
- Has a self-driven tenacity to get the job done.
- Excellent judgment and initiative with the ability to prioritize appropriately.
- Flexible and able to manage ambiguity and complex problem solving.
- Ability to work independently, both under supervision and as a contributing team member.
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas and opinions.
Bachelor’s degree required
2+ years of experience as a receptionist or assistant in a professional office environment
Prior experience working in a matrixed environment a plus